Our first lesson will be a combination of discussing your goals, assessing your voice, some vocal exercises and deciding how we'd like to proceed. It will last approximately 45-60 minutes and the cost is $45.
After the initial lesson, these lesson times are available:
45 & 60 minutes & longer as required.
Call for pricing & packages.
Cash, checks, credit cards, Venmo, Cash App, Apple Pay and PayPal are acceptable.
24 & 48 Hour Cancellation or Rescheduling Policy regardless of circumstances: Weekday lessons not cancelled at least 24 hours before their start time will be charged at full rate. 48 hours notice is required for weekends. Time is limited, and advance notice is necessary to replace your time slot. Thank you for your consideration.
1. It’s big fun!
2. Doing it the right way will provide very significant health benefits.
3. It makes you feel happy because of the endorphins (natural brain hormone) released.
4. Another hormone released, oxytocin, has been found to alleviate anxiety and stress.
5. Because you must breathe deeply & rhythmically, it releases stress and you’ll sleep better too.
6. Learning singing skills & new material exercises your brain.
7. It’s a great way to work out, most importantly developing your core muscles & strength.
8. You’ll improve your posture so you'll have a healthier spine and feel/look younger.
9. You’ll feel more confident, enhancing your communication & social skills.
10. Expressing yourself artistically, no matter how well you do it, can help you express your most authentic self in all areas of your life.